Thursday, May 5, 2016

36 Airport Thoughts


1. How are this many people traveling on a Thursday.
2. I'm definitely going to miss my flight
3. Where does this line even start OH MY GOSH NO.
4. This airport line is my personal prison
5. Yessss the bomb dog is walking over here
6. That is the cutest effing dog I've ever seen
7. If they didn't want me to pet him they should have put a sign on him or something 
8. Apparently there's a huge sign on him saying Do Not Pet
9. Ok but how else would I let him know how proud I am of him?
10. Whatever. That bomb dog loves me.
11. Holy cow this line just warp sped up
12. Of course my phone is crashing right now
13. "Hi sorry! My boarding pass is loading. Haha... ‎sorry... just a sec... you guys go in front of me...
14. Oh my gosh I need a pedicure
15. I wonder if the people in this line are as aware of my disaster pedicure as I am
16. Why is that girl bringing a full sized bedroom pillow?
17. Enjoy putting that on the xray belt, and then putting your face on it.‎
18. Like, that's 1 of her 2 carry ons. What even.
19. Did I feed dolly? 
20. Whatever she's a survivor.
21. I'm starving
22. I need coffee
23. **looks at coffee line** I do not need coffee that badly
24. I mean I get that you want to be comfortable on the plane, but you are still in public. You're legit wearing pajamas.
25. Why is that woman so dressed up? You're about to be on a plane, the can't be comfortable.
‎26. I have so much work to do on this plane
27. I can't wait to be insanely productive on this plane
28. If I have to gate check my bag I'm going to throw a bitch fit.
29. If people wouldn't shove their full sized pillows in the overhead compartment maybe my bag would fit.
30. I mean, you can't just stay seated in the aisle seat and force me to crawl over you to get to my window seat. That's not a thing.‎
31. Oh my gosh that person is already asleep haha
32. It's 10 am how are you asleep?
33. I miss Sky Mall Magazine
34. I feel like flight attendants have to get therapy for how much they hate the seat belt spiel.
35. ‎Ok, take off. As soon as the bell dings I'm going to bust out this laptop and get to work.
36. **takes nap the entire flight**‎

1 comment: